Thursday, November 19, 2009

♥♥ Here's to 4 years!!!! ♥♥


In honor of 4 super, duper, awesomely, amazingly wonderful years being married to thelove of my life....a fun lil thing about us!

1. Where did you and your husband meet? My brother Dale who set us up on a blind date, to which Tim replied "great, we'll be family!".....little did he know. =)

2. How long before you kissed? My 20th birthday. We had known eachother for 6 months, we were "just friends" at the moment, but after he laid one on me, there was no way we were going to stay just friends!

3. Who kissed who first? He did. I was actually a lil nervous.

4. How long from the time you met until you were engaged? How long from the engagement to the wedding? We went on our first date on New Years Eve 2004, he broke it off right before Valentines (After would have been a lil less rough), We became "official" on my bday June 14, got engaged on Labor day- Sept. 5 then got married on a beautiful day November 19 2005.

5. How did he propose? When we were dating, he asked me what my dream date was. For proposal, he created my dream date which was: Must have a beautiful view, Italian food (yea baby!), dancing (he put together a romantic playlist), and just having fun talking together. He outdid himself, it was better than my dream date.

6. Did he pick out the ring or did you? He did. I showed him many rings I loved, but he decided to surprise me.

7. Do you still like the ring? To be honest, not at first. It took awhile to grow on me. I love love it!

8. Where was your wedding and reception? Salt Lake City Temple. I love how it looks like a castle. Reception was held at the Lion House, where I was working at the time...got some sweet deals!

9. How many bridesmaids did you have and who was your maid of honor? I didn't really have bridesmaids.... all of my sisters and Tim's, how about that? =) Maid of Honor was Janae.....I think. Since she was the only girl not married.
10. What color were your bridesmaid dresses? My colors were bright pink (NOT hot pink, but bright pink), tropical green, and white.

11. What was your bouquet made of? Pink Stargazer lilies, white Calla Lilies, small white flowers with pink gem centers and some other kind of flower.

12. Who gave you away? My dad.

13. Did you cry during your wedding? No, not really.

14. What style was your dress? Empire waist, sheer fabric (over silk) split at waist and elbows. Sleeves were my favorite, the sheer part hung down long, so flowy and princess like! In fact there were kids who thought I was a real princes...haha did I fool them!

15. Was your wedding kiss sweet or sexy? I dunno, there were lots of people around, so I'm sure it was very sweet.

16. Who caught your bouquet? My cousin Charisse!

17. What flavor was your cake? I think it was applesauce cake. My boss, Julie made it for me and did a fantastic job!

18. Did you smash the cake onto each other's faces or feed it to each other nicely?
It took a lot of restraint not to shove it in his face, but I did give him a nice big piece! =)

19. What was "your song" that you danced to at your wedding? "The Reggae Song" by Colors. Interesting name for a wedding song, but the lyrics are very sweet!

20. What did you serve your guests to eat? Let's see.....chicken salad croissant sandwhiches, nut cups, punch, mints and raspberry cream tarts. The Lion House has THE BEST food! Olive Garden comes in next.

21. What did your friends do to decorate your car? oh, the only thing I remember is there were condoms ALL over and Dale unplugged something or 'nother so our car wouldn't start. Once we had a lil freak out session, Dale told us and plugged it back in. It wasn't funny at the moment, but we can laugh about it now.

22. What was your favorite wedding gift? Favorite?? All my family and friends supporting us!

23. What was the worst wedding gift you got? There were no bad gifts. i heard someone got the movie "Ben Hur" though....hah

24. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Park City in a nice condo.

25. Looking back, is there anything you would have changed about your wedding? Yes, I would've eloped! haha ok, not really, but it's a LOT of stress to plan a wedding....I blacked out at the mall one time. I wish it was warmer so we could've had the Reception outside, also giving us more room for a dancing floor. Oh, and I wish I didn't have that monstrous zit right smack between my eyes. lovely. Other than that, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Thanks Handsome, for making these past 4 years some of the greatest times in my life! I will treasure them forever and ever and ever! ♥♥♥♥ I love you sweets! ♥♥♥♥

1 comments from awesome people!:

Michelle Nielson said...

Congrats!!! Happy anniversary!! :) you guys are soooo cute!! :)