Thursday, April 1, 2010

LDS Blog Train: Called to Serve

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **


6 comments from awesome people!:

VolleyMom said...

I couldn't get to your train stop from the previous blog (Chelle's Creations) The link takes you to a different blog with NO info on it. So I had to go back to the blog listing to get to you. Just so you know if some people don't find you, that is why. Thank you for your part. I love your stuff. Very Very cute.

lAuRa said...

Thanks for letting me know! I contacted Chelle and asked her to fix it. Thanks for dropping by and lettin me know you like it. =)

Jen A said...

Cool & Creative! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Pam said...

thank you so very much! the Easter kit is so cute too you have a very special gift from God!
blessings!

Michele said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing your stick missionaries! hehehe they are so adorable!