Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Project Master bed and bath: completed....finally

Does it take anyone else forever long to put together a room?

We started our room last year and have just finished it....well, good enough anyways.
I got my beautiful quilt last year for Mother's day and our room painted. This year we got a much needed new bed and painted our bathroom. I'm not afraid of color, as you probably remember from my girls bathroom. :)
I was so antsy to get everything finished that I didn't take any 'before' pictures, but just picture....plain, boring, dull, absolutely no life at all......and compare that with this...

I've always loved these two colors together and have seen lots of people use it in their kitchens, but since I was already in love with my brown and turquoise there, I decided it would look awesome in our bedroom. I love it! It makes me even more happy knowing that Tim loves it too!
It worked out perfect to do our bathroom red and our room the creamy yellow because it woulda been a tad overwhelming if we did our room red.

I took a pic of our tp holder cuz I think everyone should own one just like it. hah why? cuz we had one of the regular old ones with the spring in it and it would get stuck and was too retarded to get back on, so our tp was hardly ever on the holder. This one you just slide it on and off....instant gratification, ooooh yea! :)

Thanks to Rod Works and Real Deals, I was able to find the perfect colors for decorations!
And Expressions Vinyl for good priced vinyl!


Photobucket

5 comments from awesome people!:

The Jessee Journal said...

Cute! I love the red :D

goodies said...

looks awesome wally! you done yourself good :)

Katie Webb said...

Beautiful! Looks like Valentine's Day. Romantic, lovey, perfect.

Jenny said...

It's beautiful! I love the saying above your bed.

Lisa R.D. said...

It's taken me a long time to comment, but I love your room! I really love the red you picked!