Thursday, September 16, 2010

Growin' up

My little Faithy started preschool last week! She loooooves it! The first few times she would not come out to me, she was having too much fun. It's good for her to be out for a few hours socializing with other kids, and it gives me just enough time to get some stuff done! It's weird, but it's nice at the same time.

Faith has been taking violin lessons (rather rhythm/beat lessons) but today started her first lesson with a violin. I can't believe how tiny her violin is, it's so cute!! She's catching on quickly, and loves "playing" her violin just like her Gramma. :)

4 comments from awesome people!:

Brooke said...

So cute!! I miss her!!

The Sutton's said...

Faith is so cute, I love how tiny her violin is. Too cute!!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Oh,she is SOOO stinken cute!

Traci said...

that is awesome! She's so cute!