Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meet Canon PowerShot S95


My new toy. I love it! I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars but also wanted something like a DSLR. Some of my main requests were:


A. The "fuzzy background" feature (ya know, out of focus background)
B. Take clear action shots (those are the best kind, but I could never get a clear one)
C. Not have to wait a lifetime from the time I press the button to the time it actually takes the picture.

It does those AND hdr pictures- very vibrant colors, very cool and HD video- love the quality...plus it's very portable. Nice!

It has great reviews. It actually just got released. Sweet.
Bottom line, if you are in need of a good camera and not wanting to spend more than $500, this is the camera for you. :)

1 comments from awesome people!:

Stephanie said...

I want that camera!!