Thursday, November 25, 2010

Freebie Fall Digi Kit!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

Seems like Fall was shorter this year....oh well, I really enjoyed it while it lasted.
I hope everyone's day was as awesome as mine, And enjoyed this holiday spending time with all your loved ones and eating lots of yummy food! :)
What a great time, there is so much to be grateful for!

This is a simple kit, but I hope you like it! Enjoy!

Free for Personal Use Only.

4 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Jessica said...

You are seriously so talented!

marsie55 said...

Fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! I was so sad to read about your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers. xxx